miércoles, 13 de junio de 2007
DIALANG will help you to take control of your language learning and it will increase your awareness both of what you can do at the moment, and of what it means to know a language.
DIALANG has been developed by more than 20 major European institutions, with the backing of the European Commission.
DIALANG is the first major language assessment system to be based on the Council of Europe's "Common European Framework of reference", which has become established throughout Europe as the most widely recognized frame of reference in the field of language learning.
DIALANG offers carefully designed and validated tests of different language skills, together with a range of feedback and expert advice on how to improve your skills.
DIALANG also offers scientifically validated self-assessment activities, because it is now widely recognized that being able to judge your own language proficiency is an important part of learning a language.
DIALANG does not issue certificates. It allows you to find out what level you are at and where your strengths and weaknesses are, so that you can decide how best to develop your mastery of a language.
miércoles, 25 de abril de 2007
lunes, 23 de abril de 2007
Sacada de google
This is the film you have watched. Answer the following questions about the film:
1. Find and explain scenes, behaviours and phrases that reveal xenophobia.
2. Give examples of similar attitudes in your country.
3. Analyse the protagonist's behaviour and his particular xenophobia against his receiving country.
Why do you think he behaves like this?
4. What are some positive aspects of inter-cultural relationships? Find examples.
5. What kind of conflicts can arise in inter-cultural relationships? Give examples.