ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FILM YOU SAW:
1. Write a list of the animals you saw in the film.
2. Could you explain the causes for the climate change and how they are expressed in the documentary film?
3. Write a list including all the negative consequences that are causing the climate change as shown in the film.
4. Write a list with different measures that may contribute to the defence of nature and stop the climate change.
5. What is your opinion of the film? What did you like best? What are its strenghts and weaknesses? What was your faavourite character (animal)?
6. In your opinion what was the aim or message of the film?
7. After watching the film, do you feel more aware of the future of our planet?, do you think it is worth to feel and act ecologically?
8. What do you think the following sentences means: "Think globally, act locally"?